Kellaway K9 Training & Behaviour
Dog training and help with behavioural problems
- Is your dog difficult to handle?
- Do you need help in training your dog?
- Would you like some one-to-one training?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these questions, you can get the help you need by calling Kellaway K9 Training & Behaviour, who provide effective modern, traditional & 'clicker' dog training classes, as well as personal one-to-one sessions, for all breeds and ages of dog throughout Somerset and the South-West of England.
You know the old saying, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks"? Well, we feel that this is not true. It may take time, effort and lots of patience, but you can teach an old dog. In fact, all dogs can be taught -- with some breeds being more challenging -- but it is just a case of finding out what the dog will work for! Is he food-oriented? Then treats will probably work. Some prefer a toy, and others prefer lots of praise and a chest-scratch. There are also different techniques to teach your pet the basics of obedience. It's a case of finding out what works for you and your dog, but all our training is rewarded based in some way. We do not employ any punitive treatment. Why not give us a call to find out how we can help you to get the best from your dog?
Why Should You Choose Kellaway K9 Training & Behaviour?
We use a unique combination of both modern and traditional methods of dog training, based entirely on rewarding the actions and behaviours you want from your pet, but never physically punishing them for getting it wrong. And as well as offering dog training, we will also address your dog's own particular quirks or behavioural problems.
Kellaway K9 Training & Behaviour offers you:
- An independent and fully qualified dog trainer, with Diplomas in Dog Training and Dog Psychology
- Studied under TV's very own Canine Consultant, Steve Mann
- More than 35 years of experience nurturing and training dogs
- Clicker training, traditional training, and other modern methods
- Training and behaviour correction for all breeds and ages of dog
- One-to-one training sessions are also available, whenever you need
- A kinder, more rewarding, 100% humane and gentle approach
- Training Day Care facility
- Free, no-obligation quotations
- Competitive rates
Where Will We Be?
We are based in Ilminster, South Somerset, but we cover a broad area (here's our map!) from Watchet across to Wells and Bruton, down to Abbotsbury, and all along the coast between there are Sidmouth in the west.
We can help you if you are looking for professional dog training throughout Somerset, East Devon and Dorset, including training courses and one-to-one sessions in and around Taunton, Ilminster, Martock, Honiton, Bridgwater, Burnham-on-Sea, Wellington, Glastonbury, Street, Somerton, Yeovil, Sherborne, Chard, Crewkerne, Axminster, Seaton, Lyme Bay, West Bay, Bridport, and everywhere inbetween!